Top 10 Ways to Die Top 10 Ways to Die

Rofl Plane death

"Harris im going to come to ur house and beat you with a wet noodle. :)"

You mean you can get dry ones?
And here i Was trying to nibble dry noodle at an attempt to be oriental.

I like it, sometimes even the most basic animations can make ya smile alot. This is very true, though more painful ways (I think) would more like, The death of a thousand papercuts, Tazer death, or 1000 genetically modified pirahnas (modified to have smaller but sharper teeth) to start nibbling at your genitals, then moving to your legs followed by nipples, nose, eyes, asscheeks. then finding a way In, and eating you internal organs. All the while this is done in a vat of salty vinegar, to add even more *STING* to the wounds... So yeah, more imagination in your deaths would be great.
The animation and movement needs to be more.... ragdoll physics like... otherwise, indeed good.

SolidShrimp responds:

lol i wanted to do death by lag.

YAAFM 11: Scientology YAAFM 11: Scientology

Not My Cup Of tea

yeah, Go Watch some 'nerotically yours' that'll sort this all out.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Perfection in a carrot cake!

Absoulutly Beautiful, perfect in everyway, You have inspired me. im gonna learn japanese, go to japan or china and learn how to draw like that
P.s i watched both episodes about 3 + times it was so good!

Mario's Mistake (1up) Mario's Mistake (1up)

dude...

wha dude nice flash.
i think the two brothers should be in a surfing compotition, and like mario pushes luigi off his board, and he wins , getting a load of babes, (or the princess maybe??) WOO NICE FLASH

Renaissance Renaissance

Surfs up dudes!

i loved it, ill have a go at the plot.
its about the world and how fake it is, how love is important and that hatred infuence are childreen because there is so much of it.
because of all this automation in the world, toasters microwave foods, were losing our instict. also it states, (i think) that because of fashion we are all starting to dress the same look and act the same, so tell me if im right in a way?
oh yeah great animation dude.
by James, surfer.

A Simple Line 7 A Simple Line 7

WO

You are without a doubt, the most Greatest, Most Exellent, Animaters of all time, ok but maybe just newgrounds, I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING THAT FLOWS AS WELL AS THAT. Ignore the last review, i mark in percentage and this is a 98% the only thing holding it back is that it has no plot, but who cares. (if it does have a plot im sorry, but i could see it)

THANK YOU DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

disturbing (music video) disturbing (music video)

<FARTS LOUDLY>

Made me jump outta ma skin oh and the last review can go shove off smartass